“Devi is an enabler in every sense. She is extremely bright, insightful and above all honest. Bill Law talks of turning points—conversations and/or experiences that change the course of events for people. My conversations with Devi helped me map the universe around my work developing www.talkingjobs.net, giving me a better portrait of the world I was learning to inhabit. I believe those conversations, and the supporting research information she provided, were an important turning point in my own journey to move things on. I say Devi Rocks.”
Director, Periscope Projects
June 7, 2010
Read more testimonials
You are in the right place if any of these apply to you:
- You’re in a public or private sector career but want to work in a charity, social enterprise or other third sector role.
- You want to start a business, charity or social enterprise that will allow you to do work that deeply resonates with your values.
- You have a passion for not just going to a job, but really making a difference in the world with your work.
- You yearn to bring meaning to your work while using your talents to enrich the world – even if you’re not sure just how you might do that.
- You feel stuck, out of place or under-valued in your current role and want help in finding a better fit for who you are.
If this sounds like you, I can help!
Your questions answered by the experts!
Click here to listen to this month’s expert interviewee Ned Younger of Charityworks.
Ned Younger is a Programme Manager at Charityworks, the UK non-profit sector’s graduate programme. Ned began as a participant in the Charityworks programme when it first launched, and is now part of the team that runs it. He is also a Director at Vanilla, Charityworks holding company, where he works as a consultant on innovation.
Listen as I ask Ned:
* What skills and qualities charities are looking for in their staff
* What difference a graduate training scheme makes to candidates
* Why charities choose to participate
* How connections in the sector can boost your career – at any age
* How to apply for a place on the latest Charityworks programme
Want individually tailored advice + practical help?
You can hire me to work one-on-one with you. I coach a limited number of career changers who are interested in finding success in the career, small business, charity leadership or artistic endeavours. My consultancy work includes strategy and planning, grant fundraising, marketing, team building, meeting facilitation and more. You can get more information by contacting me!